Fire in Austin Home Contained to One Room
One room in an Austin home suffered fire and smoke damage after an accident with a candle. Thank goodness, the fire was contained and the smoke damage was minimal. The professionals at SERVPRO of North Austin and SW Williamson Co were called and arrived that day to assess and start to restore the home after the damage that occurred from both the fire and the smoke.
If your home suffers a fire or smoke damage event and you want it restored correctly and quickly by certified professionals, please give us a call at SERVPRO of North Austin and SW Williamson CO. (512) 335-7247